Read the Instructions
Lingerie Hand Washing
- Separate whites, blacks, dark and light colours for each wash.
- Fill your sink or a big bowl with lukewarm water.
- Let your lingerie soak for a little while.
- Add your cleaning products, you can buy specific lingerie wash or just using a gentle lingerie wash or mild detergent will do the job.
- Let it soak for another 5 to 10 minutes, gently swish them around.
- Rinse with clean lukewarm water.
- Avoid wringing or twisting the garments to dry; Instead, press out the excess water using a towel.