How to put on suspenders and stockings
- Start by fastening the suspender belt snugly around your waist, making sure it’s comfortable and flatters your curves.
- Locate the suspender straps, typically four in total attached to the bottom of the suspender belt. Each strap features a metal or plastic clasp at the end.
- Begin by putting your stockings on and then squeezing and unclasping one clasp at a time, slipping the stocking inside, and pressing the clasp closed once it's attached to the stocking.
- Repeat this process for all remaining straps, evenly distributing them linearly around your hips.
- Start by laying your stockings down with the front facing forward and the same with the suspender belt of your choice.
- Line them up so they clip on to the stockings evenly and clip each clasp on once at a time.
- Once this is done you should be able to pick up the suspender belt with the stockings hanging evenly off them.
- Bunch the stockings up and pull them up your legs.
- Once these are on your can do up the suspender belt at the back and adjust the length to fit your legs.